You may have hear of the new Mailbox app for the iPhone. I am looking forward to using it soon.
Fly through your email.
After using it for a while, here are my findings:
- Slide to prioritize emails
- Multiple Accounts
- Awesome Threaded messaging with full message viewing within the thread
- Ability to delete entire thread while inside the thread
- Slide to close open message
- Ability to create and add to lists
- Works with Gmail accounts only
- No landscape viewing of emails
- No access to other "Folders" or Filters
- No separate signatures per account
- Shake to undo/redo doesn't work
- Can't use Siri to speak and create an email
- No multiple message management
- Cannot select a portion of text in an open message to have the reply include only that portion of text.
Carl W. Brooks
Check out my iPad/iOS/Mac technology website