Anyone use this browser? I am playing with it and it is pretty cool:
Knowtilus is a different web browser for iPad. Elegant, visual and simple, but powerful and innovative.
Enjoy the unique multiview browser feature or the Text to Speech with animated avatar that can read aloud web pages. Other useful features: Reader, RSS, Translator, Sketches, Offline Library, Social Sharing, Visual Bookmarks and even an useful Writing Tool.
12 REASONS TO LOVE KNOWTILUS
1. Multi-view: With Knowtilus, navigating the web is a new experience with the new multiple browser views feature. You can see simultaneously 1, 2 or even 3 websites on the screen without switching apps or browser tabs! You can hide/show the tabs and use the full screen mode with the Text editor.
2. Text to Speech: Knowtilus can read aloud any web page or selected text using 27 high quality voices. You can also edit your own text and read it aloud! Great for language learning or listen to online news, RSS feeds, blog posts, etc.
3. Writing Tool: Knowtilus has embedded an elegant, easy to use text editing tool. Write posts, notes, to-do lists, reminders even full articles while surfing the web. You can write your content in plain text, HTML or Markdown syntax. Share content between the web and the writing tool. Very interesting for blogglers, journalists, students, etc
4. Readability: Knowtilus has an add-on that makes reading web pages simpler and more enjoyable. Knowtilus strips the superfluous information and shows the main content in a single column of easy-to-read text. You can save that clean content to read it later in offline mode.
5. Social Sharing: You can share any web content very easily via Twitter, Facebook or email. Just select any link, text or image and shared it with other people. You can use simultaneously Twitter and Facebook in different browser views.
6. Offline Library: You can download full articles from websites, PDF documents or even ebooks in plain text or HTML format and read them later even if you don't have Internet connection. This is very useful when you are in the subway, commuting or areas where your don't have WIFI or 3G.
7. Find: Search your bookmarks or keywords in Google using directly the URL bar. Easily find and highlight specific words and phrases on large web pages with the "search on page" feature. Select words on the web page and find quickly the meaning on Dictionary or Wikipedia.
8. Avatar: Knowtilus is the first web browser that uses an animated talking avatar to read aloud content and interact with the user.
9. Translator Tool: Translate any web page from practically any language to Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese, etc. More than 20 languages! You can also translate a web page and read it aloud using TTS.
10. Visual Bookmarks: It has never being easier to organize your bookmarks. Drag and drop screenshots of your favorites to rearrange them. Search your favorites visually or using the integrated bookmarks search engine.
11. RSS reader: Read your RSS channels like a web page and organize them as visual bookmarks. Even the Avatar can read aloud the news from your favorite RSS while you are driving in the car!
12. Sketches: Doodle with your finger directly over web pages, create simple sketches and share them via email or your Photos library. Highlight parts of the web text with different colors.