Wednesday, April 21, 2010
New iPhone 4 Revealed! Actual Video Proof!
You are looking at Apple's next iPhone. It was found lost in a bar in Redwood City, camouflaged to look like an iPhone 3GS. We got it. We disassembled it. It's the real thing, and here are all the details.
While Apple may tinker with the final packaging and design of the final phone, it's clear that the features in this lost-and-found next-generation iPhone are drastically new and drastically different from what came before.
I believe it, do you?
• Front-facing video chat camera
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
• The back is entirely flat, made of either glass (more likely) or ceramic or shiny plastic in order for the cell signal to poke through. Tapping on the back makes a more hollow and higher pitched sound compared to tapping on the glass on the front/screen, but that could just be the orientation of components inside making for a different sound
• An aluminum border going completely around the outside
• Slightly smaller screen than the 3GS (but seemingly higher resolution)
• Everything is more squared off
• 3 grams heavier• 16% Larger battery
• Internals components are shrunken, miniaturized and reduced to make room for the larger battery
Is this it? This video shows a clip from Gizmodo.com showing the new features hands-on with the new iPhone 4/HD.
All of this info is straight from Gizmodo.com
Hey gang, many of you have Macs so I'll share this with you. I know Kris recently had his iPad stolen and most of you already kno...
Jan. 27 marked one year since Steve Jobs unveiled the iPad at a special event at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco. At the event, Jobs...
Notice: I have not tested these on an iPad 2 (though they should work as well). Whether this is your first time Jailbreaking your iPad 1, y...
If you pick up any two iPads, the outside may look the same (unless they have different covers or cases), but once you turn them on - this i...